Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Malcolm the Sheriff

Introducing the Wild, Wild, Westies one Westie at a time. 
 Starting with Malcolm the head man in charge.


I keep everything in order around Westie Town.
I watch out for danger when I'm not napping.
When napping my Deputy Sheriff Cowgirl Izzie takes over.
I have a way of warning the invader that their
tricks won't work in my town and they
better behave or they will be severely punished 
by licking. 

I was the first resident of Westie Town. I moved
in February 2006 when I was 9 months old.
My mom picked me up at the Ontario California airport. I flew all the way from Washington State. I really didn't know what was going on. The people who took me out of the airplane were really nice they kept telling me how cute I was. I liked that, but I still huddled in the back of my cart.
They took me to the office and I was scared. I was shaking, but I didn't cry. Then this lady with two younger girls came into the office and said she was my mom and came to take me home.
She looked pretty nice from what I could see out of my crate. I hoped she was.
She took my crate out to her car and opened up the back end and set it inside. The younger girls kept telling her to hurry up and get me out so they could see me.
She told them that she had had a dream the night before that she went to open the door of my crate an I attacked her.
She thought that might be a warning so they better stand back and she would open the crate very carefully.
I thought oh boy does this lady know nothing about me!!
The girls backed up and she opened up the crate very carefully.
She had to bend down to look in because I was huddled all the way in the back. She looked in and said "Hi Malcolm, will you come see me". I fell in love as soon as I saw her and heard her voice, she said my name so soft and sweet I couldn't resist. I stood up and waddled to the front of the crate right into her arms. She hugged me close and kept kissing my head. She was crying she was so happy!
The girls were screeching with happiness and had a fight on who was going to hold me on the way home.
We got home where Dad was there to meet me. I loved him too. I really don't want to say this out loud but Dad is my favorite. Don't tell Mom she might get her feelings hurt. 
I was home sweet home with a new bed and lot's of toys!
That was 9 years ago, and I'm still going strong. Now three other Westies have moved into Westie Town. I don't mind, if they
get out of hand I keep them in line.

Nice to meet y'all! 





10 comments:

  1. Welcome to the wild world of blogging! Your Westies are absolutely beautiful! I am looking forward to seeing more of your posts :)
    @DogMomDays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. You're awesome Whitley for posting and followin the WWW's.

      Delete
  3. Howdy, Malcolm!! Welcome to Blogville! It's nice to see some more westies barkin' in!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to meet you Malcolm! Love Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Malcolm, I'm very pleased to meet you.I'm looking forward to hearing all about your adventures
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by Princess Leah, you surely are great looking gal!!!

      Delete